1) Light weight and well balanced for operating
2) Superior power with hardened one piece piston for professional application
3) Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail
4) Tool free depth of drive adjustment, for flush or countersunk drives into varying material
5) Adjustable knob for either sequential or contact firing
6) Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
7) Rear loading magazine, made from extruded aluminum for added durability
8) Hardened claw tip, reduces wear and limits slippage when driving at a slanted angle
9) Rubber covering at the end of the magazine and both side of the main body protect you from hurting and keep the surface from serving
10) Standard equipment: nailer, carrying case, oil, allen wrenches, goggle and operating manual and operating manual
High quality with competitive price
Customer's logo, artwork, available
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will wholeheartedly serve you.